Organizing annual meetings, seminars, conferences or exhibitions can be resource intensive. We can offer those extra pairs of hands and expertise where and when you need them or can take on the whole project from A to Z.
RING Networks can take care of your event’s advance planning – from site selection and booking hotel rooms to arranging for food and beverage service and audio-visual equipment. In working with you on program development and agenda creation, we would co-ordinate the mailing of invitations and process advanced registrations. During the meeting, we manage all event logistics including speaker and program arrangements, on-site registration and materials for meeting attendees.
By outsourcing the management of your next event, you can limit the extra work needed for event administration. Conferences, seminars, AGM’s, exhibitions, award and fundraising dinners with guest speakers, award training days and workshops for large or small numbers we offer a valuable platform to promote your message while potentially bringing in much needed revenue through delegate fees and sponsorship.
We can help you by providing experienced staff so that you benefit from advice and support from a team of experts.
We will undertake:
• Researching venues, making reservations and arranging appropriate insurance
• Administration of delegates’ fees
• Registration of delegates and badge production
• Exhibition stand sales
• On-site Health & Safety evaluation
• Preparation of seminar programs and proceedings
• Delegate social events
• Call for papers and abstract progression
• Designing and printing of conference material
• Seeking sponsorship opportunities
• Speaker liaison
• Catering arrangements
• Design of staging, exhibition stands and marketing material for the event.